1. How long have you been in business?
We have been in business since 2007. My daughter, Sadye established this business at the age of 12 years old as a neighborhood dog walker. She truly has always had a passion for pets of all kinds. She has since graduated from WCU, moved to Montana for a year to do an internship on a horse farm. She recently moved back to the NC area and is now living in Fayetteville.
2. Are you licensed, bonded and insured and can you provide proof?
Yes, and this is such an important question to ask those pet professionals you are interviewing.
3. Do you have a contract/service agreement for your clients?
Yes we certainly do and you can view our contract on our website.
4. Could you provide me with pet references that I can call?
We sure can. You can also read our testimonials as well as check out our FB page and read all our stellar reviews.
5. Are you a member of a pet sitting industry organization?
Yes we are. Pet Sitters Associates.
6. Are you comfortable administering medication/insulin shots?
Yes, we have numerous clients who require medication as well as insulin shots.
7. How will you handle my keys and personal information?
We prefer to not keep your keys. We do offer lockboxes for purchase of $18. Should we need a key to gain access to your home we ask that you either provide a lockbox or purchase one through us. This way your keep is kept in a safe place at all times.
8. What is included in each visit?
Great question! We offer 20 minute(only for night visits), 30 minute and 45 minute visit options. Services will include walks/let out in fenced in yard, feeding/fresh water, litter scooped, mail brought in, trash taken to the curb, a daily update with pictures. Lastly, a loving and compassionate environment from your trusted pet sitter.
9. What happens if an emergency arises with my pet(s)?
You will be contacted immediately. If you cannot be reached we will reach out to your emergency contact. If nobody can be reached the sitter will take your pet to the vet we have on file for you. Your pets care is our priority.
10. Do you require a meet and greet?
Yes as we never want to walk into your home without first meeting your pet(s).
11. What forms of payment do you take?
We accept Venmo and Zelle
12. Do you specialize in certain pet(s)?
Great question. We service an array of pets with different needs. We do specialize in senior pets, those who are anxious and pets who need medications.
13. I am interested in moving to the next steps. What would that be?
We appreciate you taking the next steps in finding the right pet sitter for your pet(s) needs. We ask that you complete our contact form via the website. Please answer all the required fields to provide us with as much information as possible in regards to your needs. Next, follow our link to our pet portal and create a profile. https://faithfulfriendspetsitting.petssl.com
Once you have completed the profile you can request a meet and greet. We will receive the request and should we need clarification on care we would ask before setting the meet and greet up.
14. Do you have a FB page?
Yes we sure do. We love to feature all of the amazing pet(s) we care for. Here is the link: Facebook.com/faithfulfriendspetsittingservice